Playing with AEA Evaluator Competencies
Those who know me are aware that when I want to explore something, I literally play with it visually.
AEA is being working on the Evaluators’ Competencies for a while now (since 2015) and asking for feedback, and after having met Susan Tucker in the EES conference last October, I decided to do it.
Some months and several attempts later, this is what I have. Nothing too revelatory I think, just my two cents. What I did is briefly analyze the relationships and overlaps within each competence sub-elements, and between the five of them:
Not sure if this is useful, but happy to engage in further discussions.
Thank you 🙂
New posts coming up:
(published every two weeks-ish 🙂 )
- ToCs series
- Visual summary of impact designs
- Visual summaries of other criteria designs
- Ideas to make Bibliographies more informative
- Ways of mapping beneficiaries
- My favorite pre-attentive features
- Ideas for reports (series)
- Some day: iterations with the Periodic Table of Evaluation
Stay tuned! 🙂
You want to see more Visuals?