My conference about Data Visualization for Evaluation (in Spanish)
Some weeks ago I had the chance to share my thoughts about “Data Visualization for Evaluation” with the International Evaluation Network (Red International de Evaluation para Políticas Públicas, RIEPP) during almost 1 hour, and they recorded it and made it available.
Here you have the link if you are interested:
If you have the chance to see it, let me know what you think 🙂
New posts coming up:
(published every two weeks-ish 🙂 )
- ToCs series
- Visual summary of impact designs
- Visual summaries of other criteria designs
- Ideas to make Bibliographies more informative
- Ways of mapping beneficiaries
- My favorite pre-attentive features
- Ideas for reports (series)
- Some day: iterations with the Periodic Table of Evaluation
Stay tuned! 🙂
You want to see more Visuals?