My rubric for good Dataviz
I’ve been meaning for a while to define what good Data Visualization looks like to me. So I decided to create this rubric. It is not meant to be scientific or too serious, but it helps me explain what to look for and what to expect when analyzing visuals (also you could use it to assess the ones you elaborate):
I will revisit it in the future to see if I can further polish it, but in the meantime, I hope you find it useful :-).
New posts coming up:
(published every two weeks-ish 🙂 )
- ToCs series
- Visual summary of impact designs
- Visual summaries of other criteria designs
- Ideas to make Bibliographies more informative
- Ways of mapping beneficiaries
- My favorite pre-attentive features
- Ideas for reports (series)
- Some day: iterations with the Periodic Table of Evaluation
Stay tuned! 🙂
You want to see more Visuals?